Thursday, February 7, 2013

Tim Fasano shows his true colors again!

Tim Fasano has gave me plenty of support by phone but once again he shows his two-faced action by posting a negative blog against me. What he is doing is basically calling me a hoaxer! That's the pot calling the kettle black.
Tim thinks he will get more supporters by bashing me. If that works for him then good luck! I even posted a permanent link to his site. I have tried to do the right thing by posting his videos and comments. Now the backstabbing begins!

I don't believe this at all. If they have a "carbon based unit" it could be human. Musky described a human type animal. It could be a deformed human. That would be murder on all involved. The fact that scientist are not involve makes me think it is not real. I did hear the body was located at Brigham Young University. I don't buy that because the publicity would have leaked big-time. Everyone in the world has an internet connection and there would have been leaks.
Rick said Musky Allen cried when he saw it. His emotions were real. That does sound believable. I have listened to the FB/FB interview and I don't detect any deception. He could be the greatest liar in the world but somehow I don't think so. He genuinely believes he saw something there is just too much detail.
I lean toward the anatomical surrogate angle. That is the only one that makes sense. They won't show the body, so here we go again. That seems to be the typical formula for these types of hoaxes. The five steps of a hoax may have a new step...recruit a critic to back your story. If anything, this tale
has given us a new step in the process of detecting hoaxes.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hes one fat fuck who cant talk properly coz he has more chins than a chinese phone book.

Anonymous said...

Rick please answer me this. Did you ever at anytime hear this BF use language or any other BF's you have persued? Also, do you believe them to be human -just different?

Anonymous said...

well, fasano - can`t help it...this man is just weird!!!! a deformed human!!! god, fasano...

Anonymous said...

He's a bitch Rick

Anonymous said...

This is his plea to be invited to see it. He thinks if he creates enough of a stink like Musky did that he actually might get called to come on down to view it. Pathetic attempt at reverse psychology by Page Boy Tim.

Tim is unfortunately socially insane as he does not quite understand that his diatribes prove that his slanted view of the world does nothing but pigeonhole him into the CrackPotsRus Category of Researcher. The whole I am quitting 47 times business is juvenile and he fails to understand the whole popularity equation.

With anything regarding popularity 50 % of the people may like you but 50% will dislike you regardless. Its how you handle that 50% that dislike you as to whether it stays at 50 or goes to 75-80 or higher. Sad individual that he is he tries every way he can to increase that 50% dislike like bagging on others, quitting, bsing, etc.

If it was me, give credit to those who are in the field and do your own thing. Thank those for their constructive criticism and use it to produce a better product instead of this altered human business.

Ugh, my head hurts just talking about this putz!

Anonymous said...

Coming from a another BlobSquatch student it is not saying much. Tim, please just go away like so many others should do. You time and place in history never materialized.