Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Rick Dyer Make last statement till release!

Since September the 6th of 2012, I have experienced some of the highest highs and some of the lowest lows that human emotions are capable of. And since that day I have struggled with withholding or releasing information. I have tried to maintain the confidentiality that is necessary for my situation and at the same time, I understand that my supporters and even my detractors have a legitimate desire to know, at least part of what’s going on.
     During this time, I released the Tent Video, which in retrospect, perhaps I shouldn’t have. I have hosted a number of radio shows and talked at length about my experience with Bigfoot over the last 5 years. I have been completely honest and forthcoming about my involvement, with a number of other people, in the 2008 Hoax. That happened at a time in my life when, like a lot of other people, I didn’t believe in Bigfoot, any more than I did in unicorns or the tooth fairy.  After the hoax and after I had closely examined the evidence for the existence of Bigfoot, I became a Bigfoot researcher and tracker…and I think I have become the best full time researcher there is.  Bigfoot is my life, my livelihood and I am deadly serious about all aspects of it.

     This year has seen a number of people come out to support me, and I greatly appreciate that. Whether the support is from some of the biggest names in the Bigfoot Community or from those of you who are only casual observers, I appreciate all the messages of encouragement. I still have detractors, but believe me, that will all change very soon. I will be vindicated as will my supporters.

     As you can imagine with anything as “large” as this experience is, there are a number of people involved and there are legal and contractual obligations at every turn. To protect myself, my investors and those that have extended their support, their help and most of all the trust in me, I have decided to restrict further release of information and curtail my radio and blog exposure to a minimum until after the film is released.

     The other thing that is over, as far as I am concerned, is the bashing. I think I have made the points that I thought were necessary. I was lied about and attacked mercilessly for years, but there is nothing to be gained by me engaging those imposters who have nothing and who strive to remain relevant, only by talking about Rick Dyer. I will do my best not to be dragged into any more “he said, she said” arguments.

     While assuming a lower profile may fuel speculation and theories among the non-believers, that no longer matters, without their knowledge, they lost the battle on September the 6th of 2012. Soon everyone will have to face a new world in which Bigfoot is no longer a Myth----but a Reality.

Rick Dyer

26 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rick, I think taking the higher road hear is the best course of action. Make this skeptic a believer!! F*uck Shawn Evidence and all that shit he had to say about you. I am only following your sight now. Still waiting to come out to Vegas and party.

Anonymous said...

Rick this is the right thing to do, thank you for being the first to act like a grown up and disengage in all the 'High school click ' type of behavior. I believe you have done exactly what you said you have and hope the film release comes sooner rather than later. Be strong and yhanx again.
Stacy Hager

Anonymous said...

This is the best post to date.

Bigfoot6 said...

rick this just prove how much more mature you are than ppl like shawn and kulls. i dont think they had a proper social life in high school/college which is why they like to start drama and be immature.

Anonymous said...

ok, but when will the film be released? Can you give an estimate on the duration of the wait? Can you give a venue?

Anonymous said...

The man is telling the truth. Looking forward to the film

Anonymous said...

Stick with it Rick, talk the talk but PLEASE follow it up with walking the walk. Nothing kills them like kindness. Show the skeptics (like me), show that blog dollar Shawn, show Steve Kulls he too is human. I can root for a humble guy, but the loudmouth just irks us and we don't care who joins in to quiet the craziness.

Good job Rick, stick to it. We all are waiting (but now with a smile)

Anonymous said...

And this has nothing to do with release of the Ketchum study, and the fact you won't be getting any more attention anyway? Un-fuckingbelievable.

Anonymous said...

I believe you are 100% right--the battle is over. All of your attackers will disappear and go back to mowing lawns or waiting tables or whatever....they are irrelevant to Bigfoot....I cannot wait for the film and to see the body....I have believed your story since I saw the tent video.....this is going to be an amazing story. Best of Luck!

Anonymous said...

Dang! Don't stop...you are the best basher around and those guys deserve being bashed....we need bashing, the Bigfoot Community will die....don't stop!

Anonymous said...

lol it's about time you stop the bs with out showing any proof.If you have some proof put it out so we can see and i will be the one standing up for ya.But so far i have seen nothing but talk

Anonymous said...

yeah right, lol

Anonymous said...

Awesome!
Vegas bound... Can't wait.
TC19

Unknown said...

I support you!!! no matter what!

Anonymous said...

The new slogan is now "Stick with Rick!"

Anonymous said...

Great job Rick for taking the high road! The facts will speak volumes for themselves and will silence your critics.

Can't wait to see the body and video and see you back on the air... but until then...

Your web developer...Gregg Cannon, The Woodlands, Texas

Anonymous said...

Great Words, Rick!
But please bring us some news from time to time.
I was VERY skeptical until about a month ago. Now I am a believer - I think you are not the Rick Dyer of 2008 anymore. Especially your talks with Musky Allen are extremely entertaining to listen to.
Cannot wait.
Best,
Joerg

Anonymous said...

Wow! I've been telling you for MONTHS to be a real man, shut up about the Sierra STORY because it cannot be proven true or hoax, and without bodies, it is a story and nothing more, and means NOTHING to the world.

Looks like this statement was written by a professional (clearly, it was not written by Rick) I am so glad someone is putting the correct pressure on you, so you will shut up and let the evidence speak!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Good Job Rick! We are excited to see things play out. You have more support than you realize. Go Rick!

Unknown said...

A man bags BigFoot ? the Greatest Biological Discovery in Modern History ! ! ! and its not main Stream world news the same or next day ? Thats where it ends !

Unknown said...

A man bags the Greatest Biological Discovery in all of Modern History ! ???? and its not World News the same or next day ? Thats about where all reality ends, Bill gates and warren Buffet couldnt keep it from being taken over by the govt.

Unknown said...

A man bags BigFoot ? the Greatest Biological Discovery in Modern History ! ! ! and its not main Stream world news the same or next day ? Thats where it ends !

Anonymous said...

BigFoot ? possible,,,holding the Body ? Impossible.

Anonymous said...

anyone who has listened to ricks blog talk radio show like me, knows rick didnt write this statement. hey rick you know why everyone is so pissed off at you i figured it out those of us who have actualy seen these things ,heard these things screaming and know for a fact that these things exist want vindication from all the friends and family who have mocked us for years, called us crazy,and think that theyre just smarter than us, but we know better and stuck to our guns hoping someday someone would come up with a body, so we can say there you go you cityslicker ,feet never left the pavement narrow minded jackasses.what do you got to say now? i realy hope you do have a body this time but im not going to hold my breath. i dont know who you have advising you on what to do but it should of been done differently i can understand you wanting to make as much money as possible off this but only if its real this time.IVE SAID MY PEACE OTHER THAN THAT HURRY THE FUCK UP AND RELEASE SOME PROOF SO I CAN TELL EVERYONE THATS TALKED SHIT TO ME THERE YOU GO FUCKERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Rick, hope all is well. Don't let the Team Tazer loud mouths bother you. He who laughs last laughs the longest. I do have to say I miss your radio show, I hope you'll continue after the release.

Anonymous said...

why not a picture to shut people up?? this is all about money because someone that did have the body would not go through all this BS and have his friends lie just for some $$$$$ u guys that broke? I wouldnt lie to all these crazy Bigfoot lovers may come after you. I sure wouldnt lie about something that would make the cover of Times Magazine and for so long. and if it is a lie I hope you get sued and jail time! You already got caught stealing money on Ebay!! If its true ill let u kick me in the balls 50% kick power