Monday, February 4, 2013

Rick Dyer answers questions about the tent video


I thought I needed to answer some questions to clear up some things.

Q. Why don't you just released the body right now'

A. At first I thought the same way but as they explained many details that I wasn't aware of go along with presenting the most magnificent discovery ever.

Q. If I had a body I would do this or I would do that...

A. Will you don't and I do! People you have no idea what it takes to do this.
People are good at giving advice But until you have walked in my shoes shut the hell up.

Q. Why don't you let someone in the Bigfoot community that's respected to look at the body like Dr. Meldrum?

A. The respected people in the Bigfoot community has been searching for Bigfoot for decades with no avail. They are the last people that will see the body.
If you've been looking for Bigfoot for more than five years with no avail then you suck at it, get out of the business and move on.

Q. Is this just a hoax our way to make money?

A. This is not a hoax. I would never jeopardize my relationship with my investors. A hoax would destroy my income that I received from my investors monthly. A hoax doesn't make any money it only makes you look like a fool.

Q. You're not even a real researcher your hoaxer. Why even call yourself a researcher.

A. If you consider searching for Bigfoot for more than five years with no body and no hard evidence of any kind then I don't want to be your kind a researcher.
For the past four and half years I have completed almost 90 expeditions in seven countries. I have moved my family around the world searching for Bigfoot. We actually lived in Russia and Mexico for 13 months. We have spent hundreds of thousands of dollars in the search for Bigfoot. Lucky for me my Lord and Savior came through and gave me this opportunity to prove to the world existence of Bigfoot.

Q. How do we know that you're not going to pay Musky to verify it?

A. I'm not even going to buy Musky dinner. This isn't a friendship visit! He called me out on my own show because he's an asshole.. This is just to prove to him that they exist.
There is no money in Bigfoot unless it's out where everyone can see it. 100 people could verify it but there is no money in this. Musky is coming out here on his own dime.

Q. This visit if he even comes will only prove bigfoot to him!

A. That's my goal!

I hope this has answered your questions.
People i'm the most hated person in Bigfoot don't you think that over the past four months that someone would have busted this if it was a hoax. They tried every which Way but loose and they can't do it. Then they attacked my personal life. Now they're just making up stories. Even some of the top people thate hates me will agree ! I'm telling the
truth . I'm not giving you a piece of Bear-meat and a tall tale.

1. The tent video
2. The real story
3. The 90 minute HD footage
4. The release of the body

Thank you God bless!

14 comments:

Thomas Marcum said...

can't wait!

Anonymous said...

Crows are about to be an endangered species~!

Adam B said...

Thanks Rick for clearing things up

rumferlife said...

Dyer your full of shit,when this is proven false you'll be crying some bullshit story about a government coverup.I say this now to deny you your chance to weasel out,leave it posted here for all to see.

Anonymous said...

Mr. Dyer don't bait the haters. They hate because they have to. The world wouldn't make sense otherwise. Just keep your word and that will take care of them permanently.

Anonymous said...

Awesome!
TC19

Anonymous said...

On the one hand if you really have a body I will be glad. You will have every right to rub it in everyone's face.

On the other, if this is a hoax you are setting yourself up for some incredible hate. You have been calling everyone and their brother a hoaxer. You will only have yourself to blame for what happens.

Unknown said...

Number 3 is next on your list the 90 minute HD footage when is that supposed to come out?

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I believe you Rick! :)

casterwildy said...

I second that....

Anonymous said...

I know you full of it
I KNOW..

Anonymous said...

I don’t want to come out and call you names and get into it. I am one who has never seen a bigfoot but one that really wants to believe. We went thru this before with you and then you had to say it was a hoax. That really hurts those that want to believe in this. Hoaxes don’t help. But I also believe people can change. I truly hope you have changed but until I see I can’t take your word for it, and this will be the last thing in the world that you do that anyone will watch if this ends up being a joke. As one who has dreamed of this I hope you are not going to let us down again.

Anonymous said...

TO all th skeptics, what if it's not bullshit? What if this is the real deal? Don't you think that by opening your mouths you're potentially opening yourselves up to ridicule because you put the horse before the cart and didn't give the man a chance to show his proof? I'm not arguing one way or the other, but I DO think he deserves a chance to either prove it's existence or prove himself a fake.