Sunday, February 10, 2013

Dead Bigfoot Photo!!

Dead Bigfoot Photo is a Fake

Not Dyer's dead Bigfoot
The above photo has just hit facebook and some are speculating that this is the dead bigfoot from the tent video.

I talked to Rick Dyer and showed him the photo and he confirmed that this is not associated with him, the dead bigfoot story or the tent video. Dyer even did the LOL thing and said "OMG  NO!"

I first found the photo on Sasquatch/Bigfoot-Searching for the Facts on facebook.
Here is what they said about the origins of the photo

"a screen shot from the Dyer broadcast, someone logged in and had it on video feed. I grabbed it and posted it, they left the chat mid way through the blogcast"


So I wanted to post it in a effort to stop it from spreading as a possible real photo of Dyer's reported dead bigfoot.
I wonder who made this up or originally posted the video?

http://www.thecryptocrew.com/

Thanks
~Tom~

No comments: