Monday, February 4, 2013

Bigfoot 101 Must see Bigfoot Video: Update on the Tent Video, Musky Allen, FBFB and Rick Dyer


Many of you are asking for us to explain who is Rick Dyer, The Tent Video, Musky Allen, a trip to Vegas and how they fit together with Sasquatch and Bigfoot Research. This video is a MUST see and it explains what will most assuredly the biggest story of this year. http://youtu.be/ZXJkAomwZFU

4Like · ·

  • Adam Bird and 21 others like this.

  • Jay Cruz more no real evidence let me save 15mins of life rather watch ray lewis speech!!! sad thing is I would believe there something but u guys killed it

  • Nick D Waters Fact: Rick Dyer is one of the "researchers" who claimed to have shot a bigfoot and had it in a freezer, but it turned out to be a monkey suit. They had the brass to go to Stanford University, with their baseball caps on in front of cameras to talk about it. They sold said carcass as well, but it was fraud. The story initially was they were beset upon a family of bigfoots. Neither of the two individuals would tell the same story, and eventually they "found" the bigfoot (which they had shot). Ricks partner in crime was a police officer, but was fired.

    It just so happens he was out with his filmmaker buddy and lo and behold, a bigfoot comes calling. He sits there cowering in his tent recording video with his iphone, trusty rifle by his side. So he purportedly shot the beast and is in possession, at an undisclosed location, of a bigfoot body.

    To top it off, he now says the tent video was a hoax.

    So, please help me understand, why doesn't this video have any actual facts about the people involved? This is like a fantasy within a fantasy.

    The year of the bigfoot indeed.

  • Eric Kelley I remember who RICK DYER is. he is the one who hoaxed that bigfoot in the freezer years ago and got busted on it...but that doesnt make bf a fake. have had 2 encounters myself. i am a believer if i like it or not.

  • Brian Phillips Hard for me to believe Rick Dyer. He has lied one too many times to be trusted. Just to let you know I believe that bigfoot is real.

  • Eric Kelley i need to unlike this page. he just keeps on pushn that lier.

  • Nick D Waters I'm in the camp that "I want to believe". Evidence where are you? I've never seen anything, and I've spent an enormous amount of my life in the woods where I grew up in bigfoot central, Humboldt County, California.

  • Anthony'And Chelly Herrera theres a lot a reporting alot sightings all same stores. im sure hes real we dont no.whts out there.... If u ask me .. North Pacific big foot got plenty of space to hide..

2 comments:

Musky Allen said...

For the record, I'm not a believer until i see a body. Enormus amount of time has been spent to secure the necessary rights and permission to allow me to view the reported specimen. This is NOT about money for me, it's cost me my 'own' money to make this happen. Many hours of due diligence including my Lawyers time to process the disclosure documents from several people and business entities who are involved. We went to great lengths (legally) to put me into a position to report my finding without Pictures, locations, filming or video taping the process. I will however be meticulous in what i view or not view during this trip. If this turns out to be a hoax, or Rick Dyer is 'TRYING' to hoax me, it will be a sad day for Mr. Dyer.

Anonymous said...

I see Musky looking at a *BODY* that Dyer has PUT TOGETHER and Musky won't be able to really examine it (hands on). Keep in mind, Dyer had a *realistic* body back in 08 with real TEETH..TOUNGE...EYES..GUTS taken from other animals. Yep..Musky will confirm, no doubt about it. Won't mean JACK SQUAT though.