Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Anita Wittig we attack back with the truth!

This women attacked me today with false accusations , So lets spread some truth about her!

 

About Anita Wittig

I'm a mom a Nana, work my ass off, love life and always trying to 'see' what's around the corner...I'm a Pagan woman and a Feminist, Goddess worshiping, tree and animal loving gal..I don't have the figure of a supermodel and you know what? Bet I'm off my butt way more than you are enjoying nature on the back of a horse, down at the beach, or fishing off my dock. I believe that now is the time for all of humanity to evolve to the next step. One of equality and respect. To explore our oceans outer and inner space. I have been reading Tarot cards for over twenty years, and I enjoy reading, writing, horsebackriding and ownership, latchooking and living life.
 

Basic Info

Contact Info

 
Anita Wittig August 10, 1965
Nov 14th 1992
Arrested and convicted
Charge "Prostitution"
Arresting Agencey -Melbourne Police Department
Case #44564287751992
Records MPD
650 N Apollo Blvd
Melbourne, FL
(321) 409-3305
 
 
 

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

What were the false accusations Rick? You can't just leave us all hanging like that man!!

PSG said...

I don't want to kick her when she's down, but that gal just got worked by the old "people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones" thang!

Anonymous said...

Ouch~!

Anonymous said...

like ya style rick hahahaha

Anonymous said...

Too Funny. I did see the attack and false claims she made about you. Maybe next time she will learn.LMAO!

Anonymous said...

What's her daily rate? I may be interested in a romp.

gwennwittig said...

too funny...nice pic though..wish my gams still looked like that..lol

Anonymous said...

Skank alert !!!

Anonymous said...

Good god Look at that Mug! They don't make enuff whiskey to bang that! Even if she paid me!

Anonymous said...

Pretty funny Rick! Only question I have is how a hideous woman like this could make it as a hooker? Maybe she looked better 20 years ago.

Anonymous said...

Looks like Shreks old lady lol

gwennwittig said...

lmao...'false claims'...yes, the conman got you losers again...