Friday, January 25, 2013

Tim Fasano Bigfoot is now!

 

Tim Fasano Bigfoot is now!

Since I am known as Tim Fasano the Bigfoot guy, I am moving everything over to my new and official blog: TimFasanoBigfoot.com which will showcase my years of doing this research. I only focus on research and do not go into peoples personal lives and gossip (Steve Kulls does that). I only have time for Bigfoot research and that is what my team and I do. We are busy man. We got a lot to do.
I will have exclusive videos on this blog that you will not be able to find on YouTube. I shoot so much stuff, I would overload YouTube if I put it all up. Come to TimFasanoBigfoot.com and that is the only place you need to go for real Bigfoot research. Nobody is doing what Kevin and I are doing. We are actuall looking for the big guy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

O you mean your not HOAXING!!!!! ANYMORE!!!" palmetto monster ring a bell??? YOUR A HOAXING ASS SAD MAN!!!! O YEA FIRST!!

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work Tim! Don't let the couch jockies get you down.