Friday, January 18, 2013

How can Dr. Mathew A. Johnson live with himself by picking on a VERY SICK man!

IF you have B- Blood type please step forward and help save Tim's Life!

CONTACT US ASAP RDYER678@AOL.COM
 
 
Tim we love you and we pray for you every night! Don't let Dr. Evil get you down because we are behind you 100%. Remember God is good Tim! Dr. Evil will get his!!!!

             How can Dr. Mathew A. Johnson live with himself by picking on a VERY SICK MAN.
         Dr. Johnson you are a 100% true shit bag and I will never let this shit bag forget this!


I was hoping to have more supporters than 9. Wonderful people... I will release the person /persons responsible for this act of Cruelty. I'm worried about retaliation for giving out the truth. I am confident that when you hear the whole conversation from me between the parties involved, you would see that my point is not an alignment with this person that I agree he was wrong in the past. My sta...tement, my love for all and mankind and faith
in all people to change her or his heart by listening and giving my Ministerial advice, to help in the change of heart for all mankind's benefit is fundamentally the foundation and my Ministerial rights to all that requests God's forgiveness and advice, for past transgressions. This is what I stated clearly to the questions asked of me. But instead of posting my answers to each question, this person and team was posting his thought and answers all over the blogs, disregarding my answers and making me look like a horrible, selfish, one sided, unethical, immoral, cruel Christian Minister. In not so many words, told me to don't align myself with people who are sinners or have sinned in the past because it's a waste of time and will make people dislike me, when it is himself that is responsible for this. People are retaliating against me most that don't even know me. I am just going to say it. Responsible for this wasted and untrue commentary is. Dr. Matthew A. Johnson. And also, the one person playing a part in this and spreading horrible lies to keep people from joining my Blogs is Bama Squatch.explained that the reason iI didn't want names or hate remarks against anyone in TIM HUNTER'S BLOGSQUATCH & TIM HUNTER'S BLOGSQUATCH ( TEAM COMMENTARIES) is I want all people to be able to to this blog without the stress and hate mongering or ridicule from their past, current, or future sins. I don't condone what Rick Dyer did in the past and Hoaxing is wrong. I know this, you know this and rick knows it and stated that clearly. The biggest ambition of I wanted this Blog and to create the greatest know community on Facebook was the hope and willingness to work together as a family. It was going as planned until Dr. Matthew A. Johnson (AKA) Team Squatchin USA. turned my commentaries page into a Matthew A. Johnson Attack Page. Headlining Rick Dyer. I tryed to explain to him, it wasn't Rick Dyer I was protecting, it was the principles in my request to not mention names and the Blog turning into a hate bloggers pit stop. Well he wouldn't let up. I really was praying that I could help others in my Facebook Family before I past away.See More

1Unlike · ·
 
 
 
 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

FUCK THAT STUPID MF! WATCH OUT FOR A BIG BLACK 4X4 JOHNSON!

Unknown said...

Karma is a bitch

Anonymous said...

wow... what is wrong with Tim, what is his illness ?
Thanks and the BF community is full of goons.

Anonymous said...

liver!

Anonymous said...

wow tim good luck

Anonymous said...

Howdy this is kind of of off topic but I was wondering
if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML.

I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding know-how so I wanted to get guidance from someone with experience. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
My web blog :: pizza games online for free for girls