Wednesday, January 23, 2013

GnRfan sends me more hate mail! Just one of many Hate mail I get everyday

 
 
 
 

Rick you are a fucking asshole for putting these people's names and photos on here. (Don't comment in a public forum Douchebag) If Musky and Pinkfoot don't mind that is one thing but you should be man enough to blur the names and faces of the others you fucking piece of trash. ( Some people
stand behind what they say...No one has came to me and ask me to remove their comments ...Your not even on the comment list! Mind your own Bussiness) And yes Rick I would have no problem saying this to your face. (That's what thay all say!) Mr. Trash

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww I hate when they leave me out of your hate mail, fuck em Rick prove the world wrong man

Leo Frank . said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I used to like sex until my accident.

Leo Frank . said...

Rick how much shit do you post that is none of your buisness?What happened did Musky come crying to you when Sharon gave him the boot?I made this my buisness just like you did when I saw one of my friends up on this blog that I knew would want to be here.And as far as not saying anything to your face I would be happy to say it to you I will call in on Saturday and we will talk.But it was an asshole thing for you to do.It should have been left between Musky and Sharon.

sharonlee said...

gnrfan don't speak for me. fuck you

Anonymous said...

Bou fuck everything not-Sharon but love it still up the ass.

Bigfoot Evidence News said...

Sorry but when Musky put it on a public forum it became news! I would be glad to speak with you on my show feel free to call in!

Anonymous said...

Its NEWS

Leo Frank . said...

I will Rick you can bank on that.