Sunday, January 13, 2013

Fasano Has Put Sharon Lee On A 48hr Notice!! WOW

                                                                     By Tim Fasano

Sharon Lee said on the Rick Dyer show last week that she apologized to me for what she called me on the Steve Kulls radio show.

SHE DID NOT. SHE IS A LIER. I kept documentation. Does this sound like an apologize?

She has 48 hours to contact me and say sorry or I will post ALL of this. THIS IS JUST A SAMPLE.

FROM FACEBOOK:

SHARON LEE: excuse me I demand you take down DW Lee's comment. For your information, I had an affair with Todd Bunton of the mabrc. Todd was not an admin or anything, he is a pothead, alcoholic who is on medication for being bi-polar. If DW
Lee thinks that is "sleeping my way to the top" then he is seriously mistaken. I LEFT his organization because they took back their radio show after me and Drey made it successful! He is full of shit Jun 27, 2011

SHARON LEE: And he is upset that I didn't sleep with him! Jun 27, 2011

SHARON LEE: also I left the MABRC 3 years ago and my research and reporting has all taken place AFTER leaving the MABRC..DW Lee is the hoaxer with his rock throwing and his grass dolls... Jun 27, 2011

SHARON LEE: i really wish you would not give DW Lee a venue Biscardi approached me...is HE trying to sleep his way back to the top? Jun 27, 2011

SHARON LEE: jesus you're a virgo too...so many virgos in this field! Jun 27, 2011

SHARON LEE: really? and have YOU ever contacted me? The Steve Kulls show was a classic. He knew I had been drinking and watching football...he said..no worries...well that fuck ruined me! Jun 30, 2011

SHARON LEE: nice try you want to be Tom's toadie but you want to ride the fence as well. DW Lee has had a hard on me for 3 years...are you too stupid to see this?>??? I have bigger contacts and respectability. I will never acknowledge DW Lee it would just give him what he wants

This is what the head of MABRC said about sharon Lee: (only the first part of it so she will know I have the goods, and will really apologize to me.  She has 48 hrs.

"Sit down with a cup of coffee, this is going to be good.

Sharon first entered into the Bigfoot Community with the Kentucky Live Feed project, where she was always showing her ass because she was constantly drunk. She was then run off from that site and appeared on the MABRC Forums. She appeared to have straightened up her act enough that she passed her interview and joined the MABRC. She quickly began sleeping with our Kansas State Director and began planning Ohio Expeditions as a cover for her getting him up there for sex.

After she did this for over a year, an opening came up for the Ohio State Director position, and Sharon had kicked up an affair with my Chief Admin for the forum who was a lesbian ....(more to come Sharon)

                                http://www.bigfootbuster.blogspot.com/

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does this sound like an apologize?

Your such a dumb fucker

Anonymous said...

dam!!!! O.o

Anonymous said...

Sharon Lee is a whore. She will have sex with any man that will give her the time of day.

Anonymous said...

dam!

Anonymous said...

Fasano says: "YOU ARE A LIER."

The public says: "Tim Fasano is the biggest scumbag uneducated LIAR bigfootery has ever known."

Read a damn dictionary Tim...

Anonymous said...

Now I know why Tim & Rick are such good friends, neither one of them can spell worth a shit and both have shit for brains

Anonymous said...

Nearly every guy will have sex with any woman given the opportunity. That kind of sounds like a double standard.

Anonymous said...

Tim is such a whiny bitch. When the Bigfoot Evidence Blog first came out and ran a lot of Tim's news, he got hurt by a lot of the comments. There's nothing wrong with that, but he responds by doing doing the same type of crap. Bringing up stuff that is years old is not going to help your cause.