Friday, January 25, 2013

Alex Evens a stay at home son sends more fan mail

Alex Evens a stay at home son sends more fan mail!         
           This fucker spells worse than me!..lol
 
Alex Evans


Rick dyer fuck off go chase chupacarbras or lock ness cnt u just drop this I shot a bigfoot shit u havnt produced one piece of proof still?! Why havnt u ur such a big mouth what's stopping u?!!!!!! Drop the shit!!!
  • Wednesday

  • Thursday


  •  
     
     
    Alex Evans


    Come on now rick what do u plan to do when this one comes out as a hoax try another1? Sorry there is no hoax going on Mr. Allen ........Cnt u just drop the act u havnt really got the attention u want and need just negitive!! Alan if you would stop being a mindless sheep for 10 minutes you will see I have a very huge following . I guess people are following me because I stand up for what I believe in and I don't follow people like you do . So check your facts homeboy ........We all want to know if they are real and u aint helpin your the best bigfoot hoax hype maker and that's about it . Five years ago I was the best hoaxer I will hundred percent agree with you, but today I 'm in your face kinda guy who speaks the truth ! Bigfoot community doesn't like the truth  ........I'm sure u sed on one ov ur vids spike tv were givin away 10mil to the first one to catch one dead or alive where's ur money then rick tha camper video was filmed like 3 months ago and still nothin but some shit. You need to do a little bit better job of researching! Spike TV is giving away $10 million on their show for evidence you find on their show ......second hand beat up ml jeep and wa eva else pile of crap porsche this is ur second hoax now rick clear to many y do u do it try to give me a decent Answer insted of a lol.... You just named a couple of cars I have bought to resale. I'm assuming none of which you could afford giving your current living situation with your Mom.


    This fucker spells worse than me!..lol


    I usually make it mandatory to respond to people that can spell at least as good as I can. I will make an exception in this case.

    Alex Evans is one of Team Tazers goons.
    Evidently he thinks he knows me very well.

    10 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    LMFAO.....Stay at home son...lol

    Anonymous said...

    lol ...classic

    Bo Bladen said...

    Rick I finally agree with you! He does spell worse than you. Sorry for agreeing. I won't let it happen again. The rest of your post is the same mindless BS as usual.

    Anonymous said...

    I'm not so sure he spells "worse" than you, you both are pretty much bottom of the barrel in that category!!

    Anonymous said...

    Alex,
    Grow up son! Move out of your Mom's basement, get out in the real world and stand on your own 2 feet! Quit being a burden on your family !!!!!!!

    Anonymous said...

    What in the heck was that? I felt like I was decoding a afghani cookbook. For the record, Rick Dyer is the best Bigfoot spellhound I know. He is a beast. His grammar is impeccable. His wit is sharp as a honed blade. His integrity is second only to the likes of Ghandi. Rick Dyer is the ultimate Bigfoot tracker. He will show the world that this self proclaimed title is just and true. The tent peeker video will shame all critics and skeptics alike. Believers, Knowers and Footers will be humbled in the light of his proof. I believe you Rick. WE believe in you Rick. Show them all.

    Anonymous said...

    Rick will proove yall wrong evertime. Hes the man

    Anonymous said...

    :/

    Anonymous said...

    http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=GB need I say more rick lmao

    Anonymous said...

    Can not wait to see the 2013 version of this lmao http://m.youtube.com/results?q=bigfoot%20in%20frezer