Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Was Bart Cutino part of Justin's Hoax? and Merchant defends the hoax!






Thank you all who have followed my story the past 2 years. "Its been a fun one". I receive many emails from you all each week and will say 95 percent are positive and for that I thank you. I have meat a lot of great people and we have had some good times.

I am relieved that now you all know the truth about the sample recovered in the Sierras on November 10th 2010. I was giving false confidence in that sample just like the rest of you. To be totally honest I've been kind of excited about this release knowing the truth can't hurt. I can assure you with only my word this changes nothing about what happened on the eighth day of October in 2010.

For now I'll spare you the lengthy details. I will have plenty to say in the next few days when I do a release of my own. Forgive me if I dont go on the defensive or worry about damage control. Truthfully I don't feel like I'm the one who owes you all an explanation for the results released today.
...
People in this circle have said things in private and done things behind closed doors that they will have to be heald accountable for very soon.

Yall seem to be a lot more worked up about all this then I am. Trust me I'm resting easy, I feel sure I'm living with character. I've done all I can do for now to bring you the truth about this incident. I'll look forward to sharing more with you soon.
See More

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dead Hoax Part 2

Anonymous said...

Wtf????

Anonymous said...

Merchant is done!

Anonymous said...

Fucking weird!

Anonymous said...

Haha ... the two woman haters, Beaver head, rathead, waterboy,Redneck, Potty mouth, cougar lady...obvious inner connections. They have been spinning this since Nov 15 when this report was released. Cutino is either part of it or very studpid...take your pick.

Anonymous said...


"As soon as we published the Sierra Kills DNA results released by Tyler Huggins and Bart Cutino, we had Steven Streufert and Robert Lindsay on conference call to get their take on the matter. " Why would Beaver Face say this ? Because they are all insiders to the hoax and have been planning damage control. They wanted to try to explain why all of them seemed to have a headstart and come out swinging trying to spin the hoax to be Melba's fault...which obviously they have. The two woman haters and all the inner circle have been spinning like crazy. The others were together earlier this month not just to drink beers together...are you kidding ? Hello wake up folks. There are some smart ones in this group ... but some dumb ones as well who will blow their cover eventually to get the load of their back. It could be Justin, who is probably the one with a conscience.