Friday, December 21, 2012

Stop hiding behind your computer Haters!!!

BlogTalkRadio Logo
                                                        5pm PST on Saturday!

                                        Call in!          (818) 369-1413

 Who has a problem with Rick Dyer? Stop hiding behind your computer this is your chance
to confront Dyer live on his show! He has invited all the haters and naysayers to step out
, put your key bored down and pick up the phone and lets have a respectful debate live
on air in a a public forum!                   Speak Your Mind!!!






 


Here is one that didn't show up on this thread... I'd like these jag-offs to call in!

Kevin Mayer Put it on the record that world renound researchers, myself, Teddy F. Spaggeddy, Ryan Hammond, Jeffrey Backlund, James Hickey, Brian Cordery, and Sean DeathCake Cashin think rick dyer is a complete asshole and should be kicked in the throat by bigfoot
 

Jim Campbell I would prefer to chase the myth
than kill for the truth. Looking forward to explaining to my kids how the #2 Camper squatch was baited, stalked and shot dead.

  • Robert Clement tuggers whistle's blowin,means we should be going,no more BF hoaxing for you,but now dont you start to whine,we'l see you again next time,when there's plenty a more a hoaxing left to do,making movies making songs and hoaxing round the world.

  • Lynda Davis Wood I listened to Rick Dyer's radio show listed above and found it was a bunch of crap. I wish that I wouldn't have wasted my time. who wants to hear someone bash others?

  • Bigfoot Jeff Kerstetter that was not an ad hominem attack, just simply stating that he doesn't understand our position. Both of you should thoroughly understand our position before attacking it. You have no idea the effort that has gone into writing a book on the subject. If Rick Dyer did take a Sasquatch in San Antonio, there is almost no doubt our theory is correct.

  • Bigfoot Jeff Kerstetter there are no sighting reports on TBRC or BFRO within 30 miles of San Antonio. There is little doubt that Sasquatch are much smarter (tasked in completely different way) than modern humans. As a smart guy you should realize we are getting dumber not smarter.

  • Jeff Kerstetter First of all, RD killing a Sasquatch would not even begin to validate your silly theory. And yes, it is silly. And it's even worse that you chastise others for being uninformed while you ignore a HUGE body of work with regard to evolution and anthropol...See More

  • Jeff Kerstetter We are not getting dumber. And saying that the fact that no sightings have been reported in an area as proof that the elusive creature in question is "smarter than humans" is just flat-out ridiculous. The computer on which I type laughs in the face of your assertion. Game. Set. Match.

  • Bigfoot Jeff Kerstetter Dr. Crabtree at Stanford has shown there are genetic deletions/mutations that are making us dumber. Think how smart you would have to be to survive in the winter as Neanderthal did. Our brain gene count is declining 350 to 270, our craniums are getting smaller. You have done ZERO research and understand nothing about the subject.

  • Joseph Westhead this interview is boring

  • Nic Kelly Andrew, you are correct, bigfoot is not exclusively American. The yowie here in Australia has been documented on wall paintings from 45000 years, through to numerous sightings/reports in this day and age.

  • Bigfoot Jeff Kerstetter Why would we ever "call out" Rick Dyer, what are we in 7th grade? We are professionals and have tried to keep up the best and most well informed site on the subject for three years now. We curate the evidence. We validated the camper...See More

  • Erik Smith Jeff and bigfoot are way more entertaining than that radio crap

  • Diane Pumphret This is the first time I have heard or listening to this man. 1- What is he smoking,he has to pause and think before another word is spoken=stoned on something."It is against the law for anyone to kill a mountain man in NH."quote NH State police...

  • Thomas Soares There is an old story called " The boy who cried wolf" Rick please dont be crying wolf again because this will end any credibility you have left.

  • John Robey I'm trying to poison my ears with this but it is soo boring.

  • Federico Polamalu see Jeff you can't even comprehend what your reading and you think I'm uneducated! Go back and read your own Ho-Hum article, then maybe you may want to repost that again!

  • Charles Kimbrough He wants people to be prosecuted for killing a Bigfoot? Why not start with him?

  • Mary Ashworth Wilson I saw Bigfoot with a Mexican menu in his hand. Walkin' through the streets of San Antone in the rain
    He was lookin' for the place called La Fonda,
    Gonna get a big dish of beef enchiladas!
    Whooooooooop Bigfoots of Texas!

  • Alan Clark Huffines I love La Fonda. Best salsa in SA.

  • Mary Ashworth Wilson Seriously, I want to believe in Bigfoot, I really do! Dyer, is about as believable as Bernie Madoff! Bobo and Moneymaker look like fools most of the time. It's embarrassing =[

  • Damian Carpenter A smart phone add before interviewing an idiot. That made me chuckle a bit.
    My wife laughs at me for spending time (iPad) enjoying your page, but I reply, “it’s my Housewives of Beverly Hills, honey”. She just smiles then tells me to close the bathr
    ...See More

  • John Dough I literally feel dumber after listening to that!

  • Michael Woolley what really saddens me bout all the back and forth...hoax...real...and the undecided. the facts are a person has shown he would murder to show the world proof. it shows how crappie a speices we truely are. oh and by the way you are sasquatch is awsome! cant wait for more to fallow. yata hea

  • Nob Bodee I wonder if the corpse is another suit stuffed with dead animals and put in a freezer?

  • Augustus E. Bunt Has the best Bigfeet tracker in the world ever seen a Bigfoot

  • Michael Woolley mr. augustus e.bunt dude props you are the heavey metal squatch ! and who knows if dickdyer has seen the real thing.

  • Aaron Adams There is no "Bigfoot Community" stop posting gay crap..

  • Rod Riverz I'm leaning towards 99 percent his story he has a BF is a hoax. Its amazing that some of these guys think they're still living in 1981. I guess he will keep it in his freezer and then release a video on VHS in April outling the evidence. Geez, guy coul...See More

  • Phoenix Rogers Just sat through 2 hours of that. If this guy is bull shitting he is gonna find out the meaning of haters. I think he has to be telling the truth... doesn't he? Wearing his heart on his sleeve like this. Video + victory parade on the radio... this is quite possibly true in my book.

  • Phoenix Rogers After this interview I have to say I don't dislike this guy nearly as much as I thought I would. He is not as arrogant as people say he is.

  • Phoenix Rogers Bigfoot, if you had to give this story a score out of ten- 0 being bullshit 10 being true where are you at?

  • John Robey "it’s my Housewives of Beverly Hills, honey”. Lol Damian

  • Brian Cordery Hey Augustus why do you have Teddys pic for your profile

  • Jeff Williams World renoun researchers... What a joke. You guys couldn't even come close to Rick Dyer Or any other for that matter! Deathcake what where your DNA results? Lmao!

  • Rick Dyer WOW....Do people really hate me this much?

  • Jeff Williams Well Rick Dyer they are world renowned. But in the idiot field of research.

  • Regina Pendleton i for one hope this is a hoax. If you really have killed a bigfoot you make me sick.

  • Rick Dyer I haven't did anything to any of these people . They are still hung up about what I did in 2008. I do not regret anything . I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for 2008. 2013 will will be bigger than anything that the Bigfoot community has Ever seen. I'm ...See More

  • Phoenix Rogers Rick, I don't think they hate you... not exactly. People just don't like to be made fun of, plus you helped to discredit the whole bigfoot community once already. If your hoaxing again people really, really wont like that and I think that's what your picking up on. As George Bush Jnr so eloquently put it - 'Fool me once... shame on... shame on you.... fool me can't get fooled again'.

  • Lino Conti I have a hard time taking a BF researcher seriously who doesn't recognize the authenticity of the PG film. There's such a thing as a pathological liar. He may just be one. His need for credit and attention is also concerning.

  • Jeff Williams Did you read the posts??? Hate is a

  • Jeff Williams Good way to describe it

  • Rick Dyer I invite anyone that has a problem with me to confront me live on my Internet radio show tomorrow night at 5 o'clock And not hide behind the computer screen 5 PM Pacific standard time

  • 7 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Wow look at all these posts pro and con, great stuff.....either way you look at it.

    Anonymous said...

    Here is one that didn't show up on this thread... I'd like these jag-offs to call in!

    Kevin Mayer Put it on the record that world renound researchers, myself, Teddy F. Spaggeddy, Ryan Hammond, Jeffrey Backlund, James Hickey, Brian Cordery, and Sean DeathCake Cashin think rick dyer is a complete asshole and should be kicked in the throat by bigfoot

    5 hours ago via mobile · Like · 3

    Anonymous said...

    YES! RICK DYER, the most HATED MAN in BIGFOOT! Whoot! Whoot!

    Anonymous said...

    You are such a bad boy, Rick Dyer! I want to see your body! NOW!

    Anonymous said...

    i think that so few people are paying attention to rick dyer in his personal life that he will perpetuate yet another hoax just for the attention that he craves no one who ever wants to be credible would have pulled a bullshit prank like this clown has. rick will be laughed at for a long time hey dyer prove me wrong tonight right now clown boy show us some pictures ohh thats right you cant becouse just like last time you aint got shit for evidence better go back to countin convicts or did the state of georgia fire you for that lie ,prank hoax whatever you want to call it

    Anonymous said...

    Sounds like someone is jealous!

    Anonymous said...

    jealous of what a pathological lying ass clown