Thursday, December 27, 2012

Quantra Team may have captured a Bigfoot specimen (Update: Lee responds)

DW Darkwing Lee just posted this bombshell about a possible capture of Bigfoot. The information is sketchy at the moment, but according to Lee's Facebook status, the Quantra team, "the original 6", may have something extraordinary in their possession. The code name they're giving the Bigfoot is "Daisy" and according to the post by Ed Smith, a forum Sr. Researcher at the Mid-America Bigfoot Research Center Forums, they have "Daisy" in a box.

Here's Ed Smith's post via Mid-America Bigfoot Research Center Forums:


Understand that I am no longer a member of the Orig-6 in its new form. All of my access to the databases and communication nexus were removed. I thought.

Today, I received a text from the "Flash List" routing server. The text is as follows:

**********

December 27, 2012 10:09 AM
From: CINC - 6

As of 0906 27 DEC 2012, "Daisy" is in the box.

**********

I believe this message is factually correct because when we referred BF while under observation we used the term "target".the designation was to change to "daisy" once captured.

This was never published or posted.

"CINC" is capture control and "6" is the chief or lead. No one else would have known this.

Plus the routing and IP information matches.


I believe that Quantra has a live specimen.

If this is correct then I congratulate them on a job well done.

_________________
Ed Smith

[Update] Chief Forum Administrator/MABRC Executive Director, D.W. Lee, just posted this bit of information in the forum stating he is authorized to release more information as they come:


I can now say this, I have been in direct contact with Ed since he posted the above comment. He has been in contact with the Operations Director and was given a curt "No comment" reply. It's left up to anyone's interpretation what this means. As information comes my way and I am authorized to release it, I will. - D.W. Lee


                                                We hope they do have one!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seems to me like a "Well if he can do it we will do it better, ours is alive" kinda thing

Leo Frank . said...

I'll believe it when I see it.