Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Kulls at it again ,But he' s more off his Rocker Than Ever!

                      Again here's Kull's Trying to Ride my Coattails again and Again!
 
 Not that its any one's Business I do have a 2013 Navigator and no Steve you Can't Ride in it!
 
                              Why is people so worried about what I drive!!!!!!
 
 
 
 
Thoughts from Steve Kulls

Hey there! Thanks for dropping by Squatchdetective's Blog! Take a look around and grab the RSS feed to stay updated. See you around!

Latest Entries »

“Insider Source”

Well I’ve been sitting back reading the latest hyperbole about the alleged new Bigfoot on Ice. Call it “Bigfoot on Ice: The Sequel.”
Seems like the two major sources, have been citing an “insider source.”
But the first chink in the “Inside Source’s” armor has arrived.
Now, I can’t say where their source is getting their info from, allegedly one states the insider is getting their info from Minnow Films themselves. Is the “Insider Source” bad itself or is it the “Insider Source’s” source?
Well the reporters using this source need to check that one out.
Here’s a clip from a post using this insider, and their proof of what the believe to verify this source…
 
CC Post
Note: Offset color panel not an option for 2012 model…however it was for 2003 model.

From Dyer’s Craigslist ad from late September 2012.
deleted
                             This is a 2005 Navigator! A typo!! Sorry
The one for sale Steve  is Because I bought a Brand New Navigator and Just a Quick Note, My Wife Refused to let me wrap the new one Steve So I bought a 05 Gmc Envoy and have it wrapped... Below
 
 
 
The ad was later deleted, and apparently he wanted to keep this 9 year old vehicle. (Soon to be ten)
                                    The add was deleted because the truck was Sold....
Book Value (Source Kelly Blue Book):
KBB
A far cry from $70,000 right?
 
In fact a 2012 Loaded 4WD with Tow kit and Navigation MSRP is $67,635 according to Kelly Blue Book.                          
                     Steve its a 2013 Nav Paid $71,434 just because you care so much!
Here’s the Navigator in one of Dyer’s other car ads…
 
avea 
                  I bought this car to resale paid $1100 sold for $2650 if your nice Steve
I will teach you how! Car was sold with smog test Stevo!
 
So it appears the “Insider Source” has some problems.
And if one card in the house of cards doesn’t pass the sniff test…
 
Since you care about my cars Steve I will show you some more Pictures of cars I bought and sold or still have!!!!! Just for You!
 
                                                    Me and My 2004 Corvette Steve!
                                                             1982  Corvette
 
                             Just let me know if you want to see  my motor home Steve!
 
                
Till Next Time,
Squatch-D

A few weeks ago, I noticed on a blog, that someone had copied a Facebook conversation I had with a colleague of mine. The blog is the parody of Bigfoot Evidence, by the gentleman named in my first, easy prediction of 2013.
I’m not even sure it was the complete text of the conversation. But, I know I had eliminated certain supporters of this individual and that he should have not seen my posts, but somehow got them… okay tactical time.
Well the he turned out to be a she, as she was posting the party message from said individual.
So I tried to have a conversation to see if she was nonchalantly endorsing him or being more devious.
Me: In fairness to the truth, I would like to ask you several questions on your research into the Dyer allegations.
Would you be willing to answer some questions?
Her: i would be happy to reply to any questions you may have.
Me:  What evidence have you seen that Dyer’s claims are true?
        That’s it for now…. I’m sure I’ll have some follow up.
        Thanks
        Steve
NOTE : This young lady made a statement on a public forum, “That from the evidence…” she’s seen, Dyer has a body.
Her: I have not seen the body. I hope to.
Me:  Okay so what evidence are you basing your opinion on? I’m trying to help you understand something here. Privately.
Her:  I don’t need any help. Thanks.
Everyone has opinions of Rick and his unreliability. I understand. I am not as jaded as most.
NOTE: Wow, I was being nice, I could have just ripped her up publicly by some of the things she said… such as her idiotic statements about Dyer not caring about the NDA, which BTW he never said he had one publicly, I was the one who stated that an NDA had to exist if what he said had any truth, and that he’d be in a boat load of trouble for violating the NDA.
Me: I’m not jaded. I actually think it’s funny. Rick is using the same playbook as in 2008. Everything he says now he has said before. Like his confidence.
I never heard someone in a confidence scheme be not confident.
And how many hoaxes and lies has he been caught up in. Plus I know what he’s doing, and my evidence is growing that this is just a silly repeat of 2008, just his way this time.
NOTE: Now she tries to throw me off balance, quite unsuccessfully.
Her:  Where you part of 2008?
Me:  yeah I shut them down.
Her:  I know very little of that hoax, not interested. I believe it to be true without any opinion of Rick’s credibility, but from the circumstances, the environment, the videos, and from others (sic) envolved.
NOTE: Strange she brought it up…I put a lid on it and NOW she’s not interested. Well since she’s being a bit rude, I am going to up the ante, especially with the comment of “and from others involved.”
Me:  So you’ve met the others involved? (And you better be interested… history repeats itself)
Are you in contact with Rick?
NOTE: Now I’m in the position of outing her for making BS comments like, “from the evidence I’ve seen,” and “from others involved.”
 Her:  Please trust that you are not the first to try and sway my opinion. Thanks for your time, but you won’t change my mind. Happy Holidays!
Me:  Now I know… thanks…. Dyer is not getting anymore of my posts from you.
How rude, I forgot to say Happy Holidays to her to. But you see if this person is even real or not, and I actually believe she is, is this the kind of researcher we want in our community. They certainly don’t make my grade with the statements she’s publicly made on and in Facebook groups, saying she’s seen evidence and yet, hasn’t, which is evident.
She’s also being ousted from other Facebook groups as being the source of information to Dyer as well.
She stated she would be happy to answer any questions I have.
(Oops silly me, she said she’d only reply to the questions I have..well I guess she did on that point! LOL)
Funny the only answer I got was she hadn’t seen a body. Yeah…what a surprise.
Ask 4 questions, 1 answered, 1 dodged, and 2 ignored.
Well glad I was bored today!!! LOL
Of course names have been omitted to protect the guilty.

                                      I have no idea what he's Talking about!
 

25 comments:

Anthony tagliarino said...

They are just obsessed with hating you Rick. It's sad they don't have nothin better to do than be worried about what tour doing with your trucks. This dude is an idiot if u ask me

Anonymous said...

Ya Rick fuck him, But the post was funny as hell. Good Job keep them running Rick

Anonymous said...

What this boils down to is this: Did Minnow Films buy Rick Dyer a brand new Navigator?
Thomas reported this based on info he received from an "inside source".
Steve Kulls is disputing this because he can only find older model Navigators in Rick's possession.
So Rick, would you mind answering the question, did Minnow Films give you a New Navigator?
Put the rumor to rest.
Racer X

Anonymous said...

Omg he still so obsessed with U men...... just let it be.... one question... Steve is gay??? looks like he is in love with Rick to....

Anonymous said...

Damn, who the hell cares what kind of car he drives?

Bigfoot Evidence News said...

I do have a new one but it's not important how I got it.

Anonymous said...

He need to get over you dude!

Anonymous said...

Can I have the Vette.....Silver or the Black one!

Anonymous said...

It will be interesting to see how Steve trys to spin this. A few days ago he said the "guillotine" was going to come down. I'm pretty sure that he thought he had some sort of scoop. Looks like it didn't work out for him.

Anonymous said...

lol Steve doesn't have nothing better to do..... fuck!!! why they just don't go find bigfoot.... who cares about the navigator.... this is about go and track bigfoot and not being gossiping like women's

Musky Allen said...

Steve continues to embarrass himself!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for answering and letting the rumor continue.
Have a Merry Christmas.

Racer X

Anonymous said...

Steve, go investigate Ro,Justin, and Sanh. How is it possible that they knew each other before the Sierra hoax...er..uh..kills.

Anonymous said...

and what all this means??? just cuz he is driving that navigator he is hoaxing again??? what stupid people.. in the bigfoot community everybody can hoax...without problem but Rick.... why?? cuz he is good and they don't like that.... they wanna be like Rick.....and they just can't...

Anonymous said...

no shit right??? who cares about fucking truck

Anonymous said...

Well..here's the deal as far as I see all this crap about the truck. He made a point about payn' CASH for it. That's a big fuggin' deal in my book. So..I wanna know did this really *happen*. Who in the hell pays CASH for a brand new $70K truck? Minnow didn't give it to him...HE PAID FOR IT! Hell, why not just lease it? Why tie up all that cash and pay a HUGE PREMIUM for a NEW truck? Was he tryn' to tell us he now has money to burn cause Minnow shelled out a kings ransome? I would like to see him publish a copy of the PINK SLIP! Otherwise I'm callin' BS on him forking over the CASH. If he lied on this...then he's tainted his entire tale.

Bigfoot Evidence News said...

LOL why is it so important what I drive?
Show my pink slip...LOL...

Anonymous said...

Everyone wants Rick to be poor for some reason.

Anonymous said...

Wtf???? who cares about how much money he has... if you are jealous Steve just work ur fucking ass so you can have the same shit like Rick.....

Anonymous said...

You said ya paid CASH for the car. ...show me or it didn't happen. Sorry bro..you put this out there..now back it up or your whole story is goin' down the tubes.

Anonymous said...

I don't fuckin' care how much $$ he has. I wanna know if Minnow made it possible for him to purchase that truck for 70K CASH. He is pretty much sayn' he got the truck as a result of all this. His words..Paid CASH. Show me da money (pink slip) or this tale is BULL SHIT.
I'm not *Steve*..and I could care less who he is.

Anonymous said...

What whole story? I don't think he has said anything regarding who or why the Navigator was purchased, just other people.

PINKFOOT said...

Ha Ha Steve Fulls! You are the most erogant MF on facebook! You think you know all, well you DO NOT! This is Pinkfoot Cindy Schall Shafer, the female that you are posting about and guess what MF, I have never even wanted to visit your FB wall or postings. I do not give a rats ass what you say about anyone! Rick Dyer has NEVER asked me for anyones postings nor have I offered to give him anyones postings. You are a LIAR and YOU are the type of researcher that none would want to know! I did not ask for your advise, your opinions or your sorry ass stories! You unfriended me because I would NOT let you bully me into defaming another researcher that I believe!

Anonymous said...

See his vid>>>
The one that showed is old car along side the new.. he pans to the new one and mentioned he paid CASH for it.

Anonymous said...

Here it is 43 seconds into it..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=ipSeeBTTr1s

PAID CASH..that would be around $70K. Prove this with a pink slip and I'll accept the possibility Minnow gave you the $$ to do so.