Thursday, December 13, 2012

Brock hurts Ro's project with Justin by talking with Rick Dyer!!! "SIERRA KILLS HOAX" BUSTED AGAIN AND AGAIN

                                           Sierra Kills Hoax busted again and again


                                                  Justin,Ro and Sanh at the bar!
                                                                                                                               
Brock posted this...lol.............I just Deleted my Post having to do with that one dude. I spoke to Ro Sahebi and Justin Smeja, I had no Idea what I was doing could hurt Ro's Project. I respect Ro more than anyone I've met in the Bigfoot World. Ro is a strait shooter. He addressed the issue and I took care of it. I'm sorry Ro if I caused you any issue. Now Laugh Dammit!
Brock......So as many of you know I interviewed for the new SPIKE T.V. Show. I just got word it's okay to talk about it. So I'm talking about it. I have no idea what will happen with this. But, it should be fun. No matter what, I'm going to have a good time and cast as many tracks as I can find and let them make the call if it's a Bigfoot or not. But it looks like I will be flying out in the end of after Chrismas for L.A. and the next step in the Process. I may not even get to L.A. But things look GOOD, from what I just read. It seems they like the DRAMA I'm in right now. You would almost think this all was calculated to ensure my spot on the SHOW.. Hmmmmm.. We all know how much T.V loves Drama!
Ro.....No one believes him anyway. What exactly did you tell him?????
 
 
Bill Brock


ya man, at the end of the day its our fam that matters


  • Bill Brock


    I'm going to unfriend you dude, Don't flip out. I catching alot of flack


    • Bill Brock


      Please dont go nuts on me lol

      • 6 comments:

        Anonymous said...

        Justin,Ro,and Sanh..LMFAO

        Anonymous said...

        Justin and Shawn together, Maybe that is a hoax!

        Anonymous said...

        Why must you cause drama Rick Dyer? It seems your attention getting ways are less than admirable! Put your energy into your own family and life, you just might get the attention you so lack!

        Bigfoot Evidence News said...

        LOL, Thanks for the advice Sanh! But we love getting the truth out!

        Unknown said...

        That is all true...;)

        Unknown said...

        Nuthing I am doing has to do with TeamTazer.