Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Bill Brock tries to infiltrate Dyer's Camp but fails! Dyer "No More New Friends"

Now out of the blue Bill Brock contacts me and says he's no longer with Tazer and he was tired
of Merchant's control issues. Then he called me and we talked for a hour. He seemed to be cool,
but I've been around for a long time and I know how two face Tazer is, But I put on a good show
on the phone for him!
 
 
            Bill Brock tries to infiltrate Dyers Camp but fails! Dyer "No More New Friends"
                                                   Thanks to my inside man!!!!
 
                                          
 
                                 
Bill Brock


Well here is my phone number, 207 319 xxxx I would like to talk to
you. I won't fuck with ya. I know you trust me about as far as you could toss me and I'm fat so it wouldn't be far. But in the mix of things I heard your ex Army, me too. I just would like to talk. Thanks Bill Brock


  • Bill Brock


    In case you forget who I am, I was Mike Merchants right hand man that went rogue. We had a huge falling out and He booted me from the team.

    Wow I just read your wall, I don't know what is going on but to hell with Bigfoot. I hope your family is ok! Chin up dude.


    • Bill Brock


      When ever you have time I would love to talk, I want to do a interview wit hyou just to piss Mike off to be honest with ya

      • Rick Dyer


        that's fine...lol


        • Rick Dyer


          what happened with you and mike?

          • Bill Brock


            they are talking about you

            I'll be honest, we had a problem with him trying to make me into him

            I got sick of his control

            Thats honesty

            so do you stand by everything you have done? I think you do.. They just asked if you did..








            • and this is what he writes after he tells me he supports me!


              Brock.......you all have to know half of Bigfooting is the entertainment factor, the other half is legit research. Dyer is a part he plays. Yes he is a hoaxer, but where would Batman be without the Joker?
              I don't like what the guy stands for. But it is somehow like watching a train wreck..Why didn't you
              sat this on the phone.,.,.,Man of many faces!
               
               
               
              Cindy Bowers.............With all the past problem between Dryer and Taser do you feel he could in anyway be trustworthy? People want it to be proven so badly they will jump at every worm on the hook.....Sorry Cindy I stopped talking with TT when I found out about their hoax with Justin,,They all knew each other before hand.
              .
              Robert Lee Dawson.......With all the past problem between Dryer and Taser do you feel he could in anyway be trustworthy? People want it to be proven so badly they will jump at every worm on the hook.i emailed them told them he implicated them in this not going be good for business see if they get back to me to hell with his lieing ass im going to the would be source that was implicated.
               I stopped talking with TT when I found out about their hoax with Justin,,They all knew each other before hand, I can't be controlled.
               
                 
                 
                 
                 
                 

                  1 comment:

                  Anonymous said...

                  Fact - If Justin was friends with any of the bloggers before the claimed event then it was a hoax !